- Skank Tank
- This was a 12 song cassette from 1991
Don't ask my why they named it that...
- Brewtown Ska, We've come for your beer
- The Milwaukee Public Library used to have
this on file. Some punk stole it long before
I could. Its a 14 song cassette from 1993.
- A white 7" from 1994. It has "G-Man", "Parking
and "Leaps & Bounds".
- This is the oldest tape you can still buy. As the
title says, its an extra long live album recorded at the
Globe East. It was released in 1995.
- All That's Normal Turns To Chaos
- A great studio album from 1996 that is still
on tape & cd. It was released on Elevator Records.
- Ska Takes the Great Lakes
- This was the Invaders first comp appearance.
"Such A Jerk" appeared on this 1992 vinyl comp
- American Skathic, Vol. 1
- "Feel Like I Should" Appeared on this great
1993 midwest comp. Go here for
Jump Up's Skathic info.
- We Don't Skare
- "Ska Guitar" shows up on this French comp from 1994.
- This 2-disc 1994 comp by Moon Ska
- American Skathic, Vol. 2
- "G-Man" shows up on the second of this series
from 1995. Find out more info on the album by
- Skanarchy II
- This is the comp that got the Invaders connected
with Elevator in 1995. It has "Try To See" on it.
- Ska, Cover To Cover
- In 1995 Bob Records released "Iko Iko" on this comp.
- Rude Vibrations
- Released in the UK, the '96 version of "Such
A Jerk" can be found on this album.
- No More Heroes
- The band contributes a song called "Peaches"
on this 1998 tribute to the Stranglers.
for more info on the Elevator release.
- The Right Side of the Tracks
- This midwest comp from Afterburn records
contains "Ska Fever". Check out Afterburn's info
page on the album here.
- Best of the Mission Coffee House
- I want to say this cafe is located in Stevens
Point, WI. Where ever it is, "Invader Ska" shows
up on this 1999 release.